Cushion Seat Flex Pillow, Gel Orthopedic Seat Cushion Pad for Car, Office Chair, Wheelchair or Home (Egg Sitter)
Unique Flex-Grip Honeycomb Design
Egg Sitter jumps ahead of the curve with its unique flex-grip honeycomb design. When you sit on Egg Sitter, it collapses in on itself to provide you with optimal lumbar support and comfort. Made with ultra-flex polymer, Egg Sitter cradles your tailbone. The honeycomb grid allows air to circulate through the cushion so it stays cool to the touch.
- Special flex support cushion supports your backside and spine so well, you can sit on an without breaking it - no other seat cushions for chairs can make that promise!
- Unlike your memory foam desk chair, sciatic nerve pillow, or foam cushion, Sitter s unique flex-grip honeycomb design allows air to circulate and stays cools to the touch
- Strong and durable, Sitter retains its shape, making it a great back pain seat and orthopedic seat
What is sitter:
Supports So Well You Can Sit on an
Sitting for long periods of time puts pressure on your tailbone and hips. Alleviate your achy spine and backside on the Sitter, the support cushion that supports so well that you can sit on an without breaking it. Say goodbye to sore, stiff muscles caused by sitting all day or long car rides. Standard support cushions need a hole cut out of the cushion to support your tailbone. Sitter flexes and conforms to your tailbone and shape, absorbing pressure points.
Unique Flex-Grip Honeycomb Design
- Retains Shape
- Other foam cushions lose their shape after repeated use. No sooner after you purchase them, they flatten, offering no support at all. Sitter support cushion is durable for everyday use.
- Whether you need support in your computer chair, office chair, deep seat, car seat, or recliner, Sitter can help! Measuring 16-inches X 14-inches X 1.5-inches, Sitter fits just about any seat. And since Sitter cradles your backside, you won't be lifted high in your seat.
- Machine-Washable Cover
Package included: 1 X Sitter seat cushion and non-slip cover
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.